The Bar Council of India (BCI) is gearing up to unveil BCI AIBE XVIII provisional key (18) this week on its official website, allindiabarexamination.com. Recently conducted on December 10 across approximately 150 examination centers nationwide, the AIBE 18 exam 2023 is eagerly awaited by law graduates. Historically, the AIBE answer key is released promptly, typically within a day after the examination.
In a recent exchange with the AIBE 18 Help Desk, Careers360 gathered insights from BCI officials who shared that the provisional answer key for AIBE 18 will indeed be available later this week. However, there is a hint that it could potentially be delayed until the following week.
Successful candidates in the All India Bar Examination (AIBE) are conferred the coveted Certificate of Practice (CoP) by the Bar Council of India. This certificate is imperative for individuals aiming to practice law in India. Given the certificate-based nature of AIBE XVIII (18) in 2023, examinees need to secure the minimum qualifying marks to pass the examination.
For general category candidates, achieving at least 45% marks in AIBE is mandatory, while SC and ST candidates must secure a minimum of 40% marks to qualify for the Certificate of Practice.
How to Access AIBE 18 Answer Key 2023?
Aspirants eager to download the AIBE 18 answer key can effortlessly follow these steps:
- Visit the official AIBE 18 website: allindiabarexamination.com.
- Locate the ‘AIBE 18 Answer Key’ link on the homepage and click on it.
- Enter the necessary credentials, including registration number and password.
- The answer key will be promptly displayed on the screen.
- Download and save the answer key for future reference.
In cases where discrepancies are identified in the AIBE answer key 2023, candidates have the option to raise objections. The window for raising objections typically remains open for two or three days post the release of the answer key. Candidates must submit their objections along with relevant supporting documents.
How to Raise Objections against AIBE Answer Key 2023
Candidates can seamlessly navigate the objection process by adhering to the following steps:
- Log on to the official AIBE 18 website: allindiabarexamination.com.
- Click on the “answer key objection window” link displayed on the homepage.
- Choose your Set Code – A, B, C, or D.
- Select the specific question number you wish to raise objections against; the answer will be automatically displayed.
- Provide your clarification or justification for the objection.
- Attach supporting documents validating your objection.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button.
BCI AIBE XVIII provisional key
The AIBE 18 examination, spanning 150 examination centers nationwide, serves as a crucial evaluation of law graduates’ eligibility to practice law in India. The exam assesses candidates’ comprehension of various legal principles and procedures. Successful candidates will be conferred the ‘Certificate of Practice’ by the BCI, solidifying their expertise and knowledge in the legal profession.